I want to talk about blogs! I want to make more blogs (including ephemeral, temporary ones) and publish something low-stakes and start a blog ring with everyone who joins in.
This is my corner of the internet — but I would like to learn about yours.
Some things to cover…
- Why you should blog (do most of you who read this also have your own blogs?)
- Ways to blog (platforms you can use)
- (and how to make your blog small, secure, gated, anonymous, etc. in the way you’d like)
- + starting a commonplace blog with your friends, each as individual authors or sharing one login
- Making 88×31 buttons and adding each other to a web ring (and what web rings are!)
- A bit on RSS, if interested
- Time to make a blog post and silent commenting on each other’s posts
what is keeping you from making a blog. what would you like to learn about blogs?
alternatively, if you already have a blog you can just use the time to customize your blog or write.. :~)
when should i host it? what should we write about? how would you like to gather?